KNOWING ABOUT MEMORITY PLATFORM
Memority is a blockchain-based platform for encrypted decentralized cloud storage from valuable data. Memority's mission is to create an independent ecosystem that includes many applications to meet business needs, government organizations, and individuals in super-secure storage of all kinds of valuable data.
The work of Memority is based on its own MMR tokens, the transaction history of which is also recorded in blockchain. Memority API allows third-party developers to create desktop and desktop online applications for decentralized encrypted storage of various types of data without long investigation into technical details of blockchain technology. Developers are revived with 5% payment for all saved files uploaded through their app.
The Memority system operates on the basis of EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) using a new algorithm of PoA (proof of authority) consensus. This approach allowed us to multiply the network speed and reduce the computational cost of maintaining its performance
SYSTEM MECHANIC OF MEMORITY PLATFORM
When a file is uploaded by the data owner, the following happens:
1. The desired amount of hoster is selected from the priority list of hoster candidates. Priority is given to the hoster that stores their own files on the system, has better Internet bandwidth, allocates more space to store user files, has a better uptime history, etc.
2. A copy of the file is sent to the selected host.
3. Files that upload date, time and address hoster (where copy of saved files) are written into the user's smart contract to regularly check the authenticity of the data in the repository.
4. At the same time, a copy of the first file scanning system was created (their number corresponds to the number of copies of the file). The first monitoring system is an automated process for authenticating the stored data, controlling the availability and recovery of the number of copies of the required files.
5. A copy of the second file scanning system is created (their number corresponds to the number of copies of the file). The second monitor system is an automated process to check availability and recover the correct number of copies of the first file monitoring system.
6. Six times a day (at random times during 4 hour intervals), the first monitoring system checks the availability and authenticity of all copies of the files and returns a lost copy of the device from the new hoster.
If the hoster is not online, he does not receive a storage charge 4 hours in advance. If the hoster is not online for 6 consecutive checks (he is offline for 24 hours), he is removed from the hoster list for this file and the value is reduced. A copy of the new file is created for the new random host.
Schematic presentation of Meority storage system :
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MEMORITY PLATFORM ?
1. File Encryption
Files are encrypted with a private key that only their owner has.
2. Decentralized Storage
The system supports storage of 10 file copies in independent storages.
3. Protection From Data Forgery
Completely decentralized monitoring systems check data availability and authenticity.
4. Proof of Authority Mining
We use mining technology that does not require pricey equipment.
5. API for Applications Development
Third-party developers can create applications for data storage on Memority platform.
6. Motivation of All Participants
Payments for storage are distributed between hosters, app developers.
See the following comparison table :
- Start date of public Pre-ICO: May 16, 2018
- End date of the public Pre-ICO: May 30, 2018
- ICO start date: May 31, 2018
- ICO end date: October 1, 2018
- Token Price : 0.1 USD
- Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 85,500,000 USD
The current number of EMT tokens is 1,500,000,000. 57% of all tokens are available for purchase during Pre-ICO and ICO, namely 855,000,000 tokens. Unsold tokens will be de-stroyed.
The ICO program also allows to receive MMR bonus tokens. Investors who purchase tokens from May 31 to June 30 will receive a 15% bonus, from July 1 to July 31 - a 10% bonus, and from August 1 to August 31 - a 5% bonus. No bonus are presupposed for purchases made after August 31. And first inves-tors to receive a reward of an additional 20% of the purchased EMT. This reward will be given only to those investors who purchase tokens from the pre-ICO dedicated pool: 60,000,000 MMR. All files, unsold during the Pre-ICO, will be added to the ICO reserve.
Ilya Ratovsky (CEO)
Stanislav Rubtsov (CTO)
Andrey Vityk (Blockchain Developer)
Alexander Petrenko (Python developer)
Vladimir Marchinsky (Head of Legal Department)
Vitaliy Miniyailo (Marketing manager)
Alexander Pivtorak (PR manager)
Dmitry Semiryazhko (Co-Founder and CIO at Pinxter Digital)
Oleg Reshtak (UX / UI Designer)
Alexandra Andryushina ( Java Developer )
Alexander Kalmykov (QA Engineer)
Eugene Kharkkovenko ( Objective C Developer )
Mikhail Dvornichenko (Business analyst)
Denis Saprykin (Financial Advisor)
Alexander Shulga (Business Development Advisor)
OFFICIAL DETAIL ABOUT MEMORITY